* You will work side by side with two registered nurses, no class room or sitting behind a desk.
* Students are trained on site, groups of no larger then 4 per class or on a one on one basis.
* Models are provided or you can bring your own.
* Training manual handbook is provided.
* All learning supplies and equipment are provided in class.
* You will be introduced to all 4 disciplines: Softops, Digital, Microlading & pointillism
* Manual will include history & physical forms and aftercare forms.
* You will learn anatomy & physiology, color theory, medical conditions & allergic reactions.
* Marketing strategies.
* You will receive a starter student kit with all essential hand tools.
* Classes are during the weekdays 9am to 5pm or until done.
* Dress code; No shorts, sneakers or open toe shoes, company lab coat will be provided.